I found a Wray

Archives1

Staff member
Hey Guys,

Im back. I was able to find a way to be able to bypass my Dad, stepmothers families clout in Law Envorcement and be able to get my information into the correct hands to deal with this personal situation.

As you guys are aware i had a case with the attorney general that progressed and during that time ive been suffering from bladder issues praying to God that my suffering will soon end.

Ive tried making phone calls that will helpfully help the situation - but with my step mothers families involvment and clout in Law Enforcement im afraid my enuresis humiliation and shame and abuse from my childhood will get overlooked. And due to Local Law Enforcement having FBI accreditation programs; who knows how deep a cover up involving this could go.

So i had an idea - what if i applied for the FBI and used my personal data while entering in data for a tip and since the FBI is looking for Talent, i could use my evidence from my Civil Rights case and upload it as a resume of sorts. That way ALL the data is in the right hands above the hands that want to supress it within that same agency. I figured it would bypass any clout my stepmothers family has in Law Enforcement and would ensure that my evidence and data may be stored in one if not multiple servers.

With that being said, my stress levels have gone down because i feel safe. Safe from the torment. Safe from the humiliation. Safe from all the people who want to hide my childhood and memories and hurt a person who cannot handle the stress of bladder control problems.

Tonight on the phone I said "Thank God" and i truly meant it. Because at the end of the day. I found a Wray.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs