I am looking for a good washable bed protector

Archives1

Staff member
Hi everyone, I am looking for a good re usable bed protector and was wondering if anyone here uses them and has any recommendations where to get a good quality one, thanks🙂

I use a gun. Offers great protection. NOBODY will ever mess with your bed. Wait, are we talking about the same kind of protection?

I use a waterproof mattress protector on the bed I sleep in. It gets washed when the sheets get changed. I did buy one from Aldi's when they had them, but it didn't work for me. It kept moving around at night because I constantly toss and turn when I sleep. A good diaper and plastic pants now keep the bed dry 99% of the time and the mattress protector keeps the mattress from getting pee stained. If you see one in the Aldi's ad, get it ASAP because they only get a limited supply and they go fast. Must be a lot of bedwetters out there.

@LiveLifeJR I use the Champion brand bed pad from Northshore and it has worked well for me. One of the best things about it it doesn't feel hot when you are sleeping on it. One word of advice though, get a larger size then you might normally think to order, that way you won't have to be worried about moving off of the pad if you toss or turn at night.

Steven1980 said:
I use a gun. Offers great protection. NOBODY will ever mess with your bed. Wait, are we talking about the same kind of protection?

I need a bumper sticker on my bed: "This bed protected by Smith & Wesson & Northshore." :)

Thanks for making me smile!

Thanks guys for the recommendations and good humor, that's why I like this forum soo much!, I feel at home here😊

@LiveLifeJR

@drawer posted about these a few months ago. I bought 2 from Target. They are children's bed pads made for washing. They are good for small (4 to 8 ounce) leakage.

Scroll down in the below link to see @drawer comments and pictures.

Check avocado.com. It’s expensive but I like it. You can toss as many time as you want to and no one can hear it.

Look up Perfect-Fit PEVA leaf mattress protectors. Ours has lasted 3 years and is silent yet 100% waterproof while being cool to sleep on. If this one ever wears out, we'll be getting another one.

I got mine at target or kohl's. About 40.00 for a king size. About 4+ years old, and still in great shape. Gets washed every 2-3 weeks on a gentle cycle. Dry it the same way.

I failed to say it is a waterproof mattress protector. Has cloth on one side and vinyl on the other. Dry on LOW or no heat several cycles to dry. High heat, even for a short time. will destroy the vinyl backing.

Steven1980 said:

But if you shoot an intruder coming for your bed, make sure you tell the cops you thought he was coming for you, and you feared for your life... Ya gotta make it justifiable, ya know! 🤣😂 (And if your sheets are wet, that just makes it all the more believable...)