Hoping for a good outcome..

Archives1

Staff member
Tomorrow is a big day. Have my Gastroenterologist appointment and will be trying to get them on board. I reached out to my disability insurance company and got some mixed news. First once I get switch over to full term I will have to pay my health insurance a different way.. Still no answer on if they are going to accept it but did get a good primary review.. They just have to make sure that certain things are in line.. mainly that I didn't have any hospital visit between May 2019 and October 2019 which I didn't...and also that get them explanation of benefits paperwork from my health insurance..

I am so glad that I was talked into signing up for this insurance when I started.

The big issue is that I may not have another payment tell the middle of November.

That will not be good.. I want to try to get to Florida for Thanksgiving but I will have to see.

And I have bills to pay.

Lastly I have to make sure that I will be able to go due to physical therapy appointments..

Sure nice to see some progress, for someone! Are they doing Zoom with you? It works for me for "ordinary" appointments that mostly involve communicatiions - like: "these are your test results and this is what they mean. Any questions? Why, yes, i do have questions:" , but not for the more complicated ones, or the ones where I want privacy - which I don't always have at home.
I mean, one doctor thought the cat trying to walk over my keyboard was funny. Nice to know she had a sense of humor.
The surgeon even showed me the before and after MRI's for my surgery, using his cursor as a pointer, doing "on-screen measurements" of the growth, etc. He even asked to see the scar onny head, said he could see it good enough. Heck , might have been better than the visit a year ago. The hospital that took the MRIs got a new machine, and it is amazing how poor the quality of the image was in the 1st one, so I could see why he was uncertain about some things.
Zoom sure cuts my costs - for travel - and my risks. Most of us can use any methiod that cuts cost.
Got a friend who moved up here - to get away from the alligators, the Burma Pythons, and the Hurricanes. She can name the Hurricanes, the damage, and the years.....
Good luck