Hi - new here

Archives1

Staff member
Hello all,

So a little about me - I have been a bedwetter since about the age of 10. I was a little slow in getting dry at night initially and then it returned at 10. It gradually got worse into my teens and wasn't until college that it got a bit better. After college, I started basically dehydrating myself to achieve dry nights (i know this was very dumb!).

I met my now wife in my mid 20s and I kept this from her until just before we moved in together. Once I finally came clean, she was extremely supportive and suggested using diapers as a way to get a good nights sleep and not have the stress of worrying constantly. I reluctantly agreed and started trying to find the right product for me.

It has been a few years now and I have been wearing (almost) every night and I have to say my quality of sleep has increased dramatically. Not only that but I have been able to stay properly hydrated which has benefitted my health (other than the bedwetting obviously) both physically and mentally.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say that it is comforting to find a group of people who have similar experiences with bedwetting. It was difficult growing up keeping it all inside and being able to be open about it now is helpful.

I had been using Molicares but recently the price drastically went up so I'm trying to find a new product with similar price point so if anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!

Otherwise, I look forward to contributing!

Glad you came here im sure many will take comfort in learning from you that bedwetting is not the end of a good relationship.
Any folk here consult Northshore for a variety of diaper products and the advice customer service offers is excellent

Welcome aboard. I also been delt with the same issue along with day wettings. It was a struggle to begin with. Now it's like second nature to just put on a diaper as if you were going to put on regular underwear. So, your question is if there is a diaper out there that is close to what you are wearing now. I tend to go over my budget when ordering diapers. I also take my own surveys once in a while and put my answers on here to help people decide what they might want to try. I don't know if you know about the ABDL community. There are diaper companies out there that make diapers for that side of things. I have taken the steps to try out some of the diapers. They are a bit spendy per diaper but amazing protection. Now the biggest thing for them diapers is that they are printed diapers. So, if you don't mind the prints, they can handle what you throw at them. I myself, I tend to use Tranquility ATN'S, Molicare, ID Slip, Comfydry 24/7. I would say to check around on the internet and do some research. Northshore medical supplies is a great place to take a look at. They are very knowledgeable at what they do. I have ordered from them many of times with great satisfaction.

Hello and welcome to this fantastic collection of likeminded individuals. I hope you get support and share your tips with us all.

Hello and welcome to this group. You will find many wonderful knowledgeable members willing to help. I get my diapers from parentgiving.com.i use the dry direct pull on. They also have chucks. Again welcome to the group.

Hi @johnnykarate glad you found this great group of people. Bedwetting is my issue too. Started when I was a teen and so unfrequented that I didn't even consider it a 'bedwetting' issue at all. But as time when on and the occasional bedwetting continued I realized I had an issue.

Hope you engage and interact with the discussions and PM messages here.

JT