Hey im....

Archives1

Staff member
Hey im Robert, 32 year old male struggling with urge incontice!
Had it since i was about 19. I quiet often wear an "im ashamed to say it" adult nappy, not very cool and very attractive. Wearing a slip puts me at ease knowing if i cant get to the toilet in time its not going show. I feel absoultly indequete wearing one. On the plus side my long term girlfriend is really understanding.

If your girlfriend is understanding then that's all that matters. I don't know what slips you wear but I recently tried Tena Active Man and they fit really well and are not bulky.Don't feel inadequate. Don't feel ashamed. I developed post void dribble at about your age and have worn protective underwear for years. I was having urge incontinence but the confidence of wearing protection means that I don't wet myself. The warm weather makes things easier and I'm wearing light washable incontinence pants day and night at the moment but in cold weather I wear plastic covered double terry cloth pants at night and thickly padded washable briefs during the day. You will be surprised that wearing incontinence disposable or washable pants doesn't show and gives you great confidence.

you shouldn't feel bad wearing protection. Having wet myself in public a few times I don't go out without protection any more. It is far easier to hide padding that it is to hide a wet patch. If your girlfriend is ok with it then try to forget what other people think, most won't even notice anyway. People on here are supportive and full of good tips, so go ahead and ask questions.

@Robbie85

Dude you are already ahead, your girlfriend is understanding. I was so crazy nervous when I was dating my now wife as I saw things were getting serious and that she was THE ONE. Everything was great, good, and perfect... Except she didn't know about my occasional bedwetting and how could I ever tell her.

I finally got the courage to tell her. Apparently my nervousness showed, and my build up to admitting it to her, during the probably way too long discussion, that I still sometimes peed in the bed was all for nothing and that it really wasn't as big a deal as I had made it to be in my mind. After telling her she was like, "That's all? I thought you were going to tell me you were dying."

So Robbie you got this. Enjoy life, have fun wear protection under your boxers and don't worry about it.

You aren't alone my friend! I'm 31 and also have urge incontinence as well as OAB. I've been wearing diapers full time for almost 2yrs now. Before my issues became bad during the day, I was just wetting at night and wearing diapers for it.

So when I started needing daytime protection, I wasn't new to diapers, just new to wearing during the day. It was definitely embarrassing and humiliating at first because what 30yr old guy has to wear diapers? It took me about a year to be fully comfortable with it.

These days...its just another part of daily life for me. I've found diapers that fit my needs, I have a fairly set changing schedule and just go about life as normal.