Hello.......oooo Yep crickets.

hi
b13c70e24664d68db0248a1e59aff5b8.jpg

I thought it was just me, but it has been quiet.
So I'll post some news... I had the neph tubes put in and the stents removed. First the pain i had from the stents digging into my bladder is totally gone. I still have some minor incontinence but that may go away with time. Im going to have to get used to these two additional tubes and bags coming out of my back... but I'm not sitting in a freaking wet diaper 24/7.
This may not be a solution for every one, but I think this is going to be better for me.

I have hunk I have only commented on here one time. Been reading for a while though. Had noticed for a few days there wasn’t much being posted.

I’m new to all of this. I am 57 and found out last summer I had prostate cancer and had RALP on December 3.

I’ve found some of the information on here helpful and depressing at the same time. I don’t worry about myself so much but do feel for others on here that seem to be struggling much more than myself. This seems to be a great place for people to chat about their issues and receive a lot of encouragement and often helpful advice.

Thanks to all.

This is really a good place to be. I have found a lot of good information and caring thoughtful people who ate always willing to listen and try and help.

This is off topic, but last Saturday, 2/13/21, my wife and I were given our first Moderna COVID vaccine! :D

That went very smoothly. We are scheduled for the second injection on 3/13/21. From what we have heard, the second one can bring on a rough time for 3 days or so, because the immune system is prepared and hits back hard.

We had already signed up to receive that vaccines, but our next door neighbors had already received their first shots. One of their Sunday School classmates was part of the Cass County Missouri health department who handled scheduling. Our neighbor asked if we would like to be called if they had cancellations. "Of course.", we said. So the scheduler texted us immediately on Friday and said to be at the hospital at 1:00 PM on Saturday.

In fact, there were several neighbors in our cul-de-sac who were called.

Side-note:
The man and wife who started this, he used to be our pastor at the church we attend. He had retired about 5 years ago and they now attend church elsewhere. About 3 months ago they had both contracted COVID and recovered. They had a mid case. Unfortunately, his sister is now in the hospital with COVID. She is getting worse. Her kidneys are failing. We are praying for their family.

The family on the other side of us also recovered from COVID. So it's been on both sides of us now. Thanks be to God that we have not caught it!

ThatFLGuy- You've got it. Staying in bed until 9 or 9:30 recently. It is only 34 degrees out and 71 in, but because of the snow here in Albuquerque it seems much colder. But my granddaughter, her husband, their 5 kids and her dad living in a one-bedroom trailer in Texas with temps inside down to 5 degrees and no power, I feel fortunate. She's staying upbeat and hoping for everything to get better. Her husband's job has been closed for two days also. She's charging her phone in her car. Hope she doesn't run out of gas.

34 degrees that's a heatwave it has been in negative temperatures for the last several days

ritanofsinger said:
ThatFLGuy- You've got it. Staying in bed until 9 or 9:30 recently. It is only 34 degrees out and 71 in, but because of the snow here in Albuquerque it seems much colder. But my granddaughter, her husband, their 5 kids and her dad living in a one-bedroom trailer in Texas with temps inside down to 5 degrees and no power, I feel fortunate. She's staying upbeat and hoping for everything to get better. Her husband's job has been closed for two days also. She's charging her phone in her car. Hope she doesn't run out of gas.

Hi All,
My news is PSA is 0.1 ng/mL for the second time and I'm peeing like a race horse after Dexamethasone during chemo.

MrCatMan