Hello... I'm a newbie. :)

Archives1

Staff member
Hi,
I'm not very good at conversations... I am a disabled veteran from the 1990' era during Desert Storm and 9/11. i am now a stay-at-home mom for a teenager and two kitties. My dad and mom are in their 70' and have bladder/continence issues too. I hope to find helpful information.

Hey there! Thank you for your service and sacrifices! Those were hard times in the military. God bless you.

Benfrank said:
Do you have continence problems or are you here for your parents
@Benfrank

I was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis in 2004 and over the past couple years I have had trouble with having the feeling of having to go to the bathroom all the time. Also, leaking urine with sneezing, jumping and such. This summer I was able to get an Interstym device and it has been an awesome decision. I am so happy how much better my bladder issues have improved.

That’s great to hear the interstym helped!! There are plenty of us that have not found relief but find other ways to manage. Share your story so others can benefit from your knowledge!! That’s all we have, Dr’s dont seem to have many answers but love to push the pills!! Very happy for you though!!!!

I went to bladder therapy and it has helped me a lot. The exercises are a pain at first but then you can do them sitting and standing anywhere and they help a lot. It is a bitch with this problem, but they are worst things.