Hello again

Archives1

Staff member
Hello NAFC Friends,

I'm writing to let you know that my first brain surgery for Essential Tremor on July 29th was successful. But I endured a very long recovery time, due to unrelated issues. I am scheduled to have my next surgery in about 8 hours, Tuesday morning, and then my last surgery Tues afternoon. I haven't wanted to deal with my other medical issues, so I didn't avail myself of this message board during that time. I apologize for having stayed away for so long.

I am hoping that all of you are well, continuing to manage and take care of yourselves, and feeling supported by the kind and thoughtful members of this group.

Hey Boasammy, I wish you all the best in your upcoming surgery and a speedy recovery. Hope all else is doing well for you.

My prayers will be with you today. Stay strong and you will get through this.

Cheers

Jason

Im glad things are going well and I hope they continue to do so. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

I'm so happy to hear from you. I was concerned when you were quiet for so long after your last message. Best of luck for the next steps, we're all behind you☺

Hi Boasammy, Here's wishing you the very best for your surgeries today and for a quick and uneventful recovery! Our thoughts are with you and everyone is looking forward to hearing from you again soon.
Take care!

Heeeeey! I was asking about you the other day. Thanks for checking in. I hope both of your surgeries go well. You’ve certainly been through the ringer! Sending you lots of positive vibes

Dear NAFC Friends. Thank you all for your good wishes for me. I have recovered well from my surgeries. Yay! But I have to wait until Nov 12 to have the remote control programmed to stop the tremors, and they are very bad. Everything is hard to do with my hands and arms shaking most of the time. So I may not be in toucj very much, but I should be after Nov 12.

Hi @boasammy, I'm glad everything went as it should and that the remote control goes as expected on Nov. 12. You have our best wishes and look forward to 10 days from now!!