Heaven gained a great one...

Archives1

Staff member
Early this morning Covid-19 claimed the life of an amazing woman. My great-aunt was the sweetest person ever. She loved big for her small stature. She was the last matriarch of my direct blood line. She leaves behind a huge legacy of loving God, Family and everyone you met with a Christ like love.. she will be greatly missed.

ThatFLGuy said:
Early this morning Covid-19 claimed the life of an amazing woman. My great-aunt was the sweetest person ever. She loved big for her small stature. She was the last matriarch of my direct blood line. She leaves behind a huge legacy of loving God, Family and everyone you met with a Christ like love.. she will be greatly missed.
so sorry for your loss, I know she must have been great.

Hi,sorry for your lost,unfortunately this COVID 19 is taking a lots of lives.Just remember all the good times that you had with her,these will never die.God bless you and your family

I am really sorry to hear that, FlGuy. Your great-aunt sounded like a great person and you know she will live on in your memory. Cherish her memory. My deepest sympathy on your loss.

My condolences to you and your family. I am glad to hear that she is a woman of faith. Praying for you, all.

I’m so sorry for the loss of your great aunt. So many families are being affected by this horrible pandemic. I hope she didn’t suffer horribly. 💔

I'm so sorry for your loss. How blessed you are to be the great-nephew of the sweetest woman ever. May you and your family find comfort with one another.

So sorry for your loss. She will live on in your memory and in how she taught you how to live your life. Damn this virus!

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt dying. The virus is taking so many lives, there is a lot of grieving right now. Let's hope with the vaccine that that part ends this year.

Update, she went as peaceful as she could. Family is doing okay and there are a lot of great memories. She was an amazing Christian woman. My cousin who works on the covid-19 unit at the hospital were she died said that they keep having to make her rest because all she wanted to do is read her Bible. She got a staph infection a few days ago and it was to much for her. Nothing makes it easy, but knowing that she is with our Lord makes less difficult.