Having difficulty finding diapers

Archives1

Staff member
I have found out some of the brands I wear have become harder to find in my size. Comfy dry have not carried by ll medico even Amazon sometimes doesn’t have my size in stock xp 5000 sometimes is out of stock. My local medical supply store has a disappointing selection. Any other websites or supply’s companies that anyone can recommend thanks

XP Medical is another place that XP5000 diapers can be purchased from. I use LLMedico and put diapers on automatic order. Once I could not get better dry in my size so I used Tranquility. Best Wishes

My #1 go to order every month is directly from Northshore. Their products are hands down, the very best that I've ever used. And their customer service is fantastic. The only catch is that they can be pretty pricey in comparison to the store bought ones. But it's only because you really do get what you pay for when it comes to these types of products. The peace of mind that comes with using premium protection like is just absolutely priceless to me.

There is a loop hole though, only if you look for it. It only takes a few extra seconds to do, and it saves some $ on any order. I always go under the 'promotions and savings' tab on their site, and use the 'build your own box' option while buying them in bulk (a whole month supply of day & night products). The bigger quantity, the better the savings. I use the 'build your own box' option, so I'm able to save 10% off of my entire order each and every time, along with qualifying for the free shipping because it ends up being just over the $149 requirement. So all in all, I am saving exactly $39 a month by doing it that way. All while having premium products to use around the clock, without worries. If your curious, I usually always order 3 packs of the Megamax's in various colors (including tie-dye😜), and 2 cases of the Supremes in various colors each time.

Also, they have some good deals for first time customers where you get to try 6 samples of products for free, along with getting 10% off of your first order of anything.

On Amazon, I've tried the 'Total Control X-Plus' and the 'Sunkiss Masterpiece' that are both just as good as the Northshore Megamax's, except they don't sell them by the case.

Hope this helps and that you find what you need soon. God bless. 🙏

Jayindiapers said:
I have found out some of the brands I wear have become harder to find in my size. Comfy dry have not carried by ll medico even Amazon sometimes doesn’t have my size in stock xp 5000 sometimes is out of stock. My local medical supply store has a disappointing selection. Any other websites or supply’s companies that anyone can recommend thanks

I was told by LL Medico last month, that ConfiDry has gone out of business.