Has anyone use Confidry?

Confidry works well but is not inexpensive but then again no premium product is. I'd rate Northshore Supreme just as good and Abena M4 very close in performance. Seni Quatro is good also but not plastic backed and can be harder to find.

Confidry is my standard daytime diaper. I buy them by the case thru LL Medico. Their prices are the best I've found so far, plus free shipping and 5% rewards on every purchase.

DaveW49519 said:
Confidry is my standard daytime diaper. I buy them by the case thru LL Medico. Their prices are the best I've found so far, plus free shipping and 5% rewards on every purchase.

That's where I get mine too. Guess I'll stick with them but money is tight. Don't need leaks though.

Justme said:
Confidry works well but is not inexpensive but then again no premium product is. I'd rate Northshore Supreme just as good and Abena M4 very close in performance. Seni Quatro is good also but not plastic backed and can be harder to find.
I tried the Seni quattro but they don't fit well and leaked. The others are more expensive than the Confidry.

I was using Northshore MegaMax diapers until Northshore increased the minimum purchase for free shipping. I have switched to LL Medico Beyond XP5000. They are much cheaper in overall price, and I find them to be just as absorbent as the MegaMax. I'm able to get through the night, with only rare leaking. I'm very happy that I checked around and found them.

Products in the same tier:
Beyond XP5000
Incontrol
Betterdry
Northshore Supreme

I’ve found the MegaMax to be considerably more comfortable, but wicks terribly and cannot hold as much since most of the padding is wasted.

I find the Northshore Supreme works best for me and is cheaper than the Confidry. They run just a little small.

You can get 80% protection for 70% of the price.
Quality alternatives:
Wellness Superio
Molicare slips (pricey but very comfortable)
Tranquility ATN or Elite
Abena M4

Try Ebay for deals, sorted by price highest to lowest for bulk deals.
Tranquility offers the most absorbency ounces per dollar.