Happy whatever you are celebrating

Archives1

Staff member
If it’s Christmas happy Christmas Eve. If you’re not celebrating I hope have everything you need for a safe and happy day off work if you’ve got it. If you have to work I hope it’s not too crazy! I’m in the Rocky Mountains at my parents cabin. It snowed a bit but not a lot. MegaMax are doing their thing and I’m doing ok in that regard. Showering is difficult as the behrroom isn’t handicap accessible. But I’m making do. I’ll be in Colorado until the 30th. It’s been reallly good so far. My prosthetic is even cooperating!

Thank you for your Holiday Wishes. Hard to get my mind of OAB/FI though. Having my 1st Urodynamics procedure December 30th. Have to have 2 for some reason! The other 1 not until March. Having hand surgery in January, which kinda interrupts the flow of the Urogynecology stuff. But can't put my whole life on hold just cuz of OAB/FI! Having Anorectal Manometry in March. Ugh!

bold text
3edbf2ece2dd0863dd68ac83c45e981f.jpg
b]

Nice pics from both Hawaii and Colorado!!!
I hope you all have a special day in wherever your particular paradise is!!!

@justej Oh, how I love the West! I just wish the people were as amazing as the Wasatch Front of the Rockies where I live.