Good Diapers for only $1!

Archives1

Staff member
Hi friends, there is an awesome deal on LLMedico.com.

It is only for the following:

Seni Super Plus - Size Medium - 25 pack
$28.99 with free 1-3 day shipping

I bought 2 packs and got 5% cash back (store credit)

So these briefs are only $1.10 each!bold text

I’ll also say this: they have free 1-3 day shipping on everything, give credit for everything, and have good prices overall. So if you do t fit in Mediums it is still a good resource.

79e44c26e167c2009a9cf1019e23b0c0.jpg

This company is very good, and while I like plastic too, these are very very good. Can’t beat the price.

Buyer beware!
There are less expensive alternatives. I buy from Sam’s Club and pay $0.43/each. Great absorbency. Great fit. Great price.
EDIT… and I buy L/XL. Medium is $0.39/each

When I ordered from llmedico, their 1-3 day free shipping…. ROFL… took 4 followup phone calls, and 13 days.

Any more, LLMEDICO is the ONLY company I buy from. My orders are always on time, best prices, customer service is absolutely excellent. Can't see myself ordering from any other company again.

I buy from LLMedico too. I buy the ATN tranquility diapers. I buy by the case. It is less than 1.00 each. I love their service

@Maurice, sorry you had a bad experience. These are equal to about 4 pull-ups though.

@Spicewerx I agree. The owners really care.

@DanCarr these are overnight absorbency and kick the pants off pull-ups with pads. They last me 4-6 hours with total urinary incontinence.

If you wear them at night, Pull-ups do not work well in a reclined position. The leak guards are also short, so if you put a pad in, you invite leaks. A pull-up plus a pad is also more expensive.

@Anxiety, I like tranquility too, and think they are a good value. I think these are more absorbent. They also have extras like elastic waistbands. But if you prefer plastic, ATN’s have advantage. Even though they are LOUD! Haha!

@DanCarr I have found for me diapers work better than pull-ups I have been wearing the xp5000 diaper it’s amazing

@Jayindiapers

Thanks for the tip/explanation. Please post a link for Medico. Thanks. Most of the time I use a BARD or BOSC (brands) leg bag with an exterior catheter (altered condom) and SKIN-PREP to reinforce the grip on the skin. It's a 24-hour endurance, usually. The main challenge is to avoid kinks in the drain tube and catheter. If there is a kink, bladder pressure will pull the catheter off. But, careful installation usually prevents that, along with unkinking anything that is discovered.

I'm always interested in anything that will keep me dry and would like to see a picture of the product you are talking about.

@DanCarr a pull-ups has no tabs on it you just pull it up. A diaper has to be taped on. Days that I’m not home or will be out long I wear a diaper so most of the time I’m in diapers

@DannCarr, the fact that diapers are taped on means that leaks are sealed in better around the legs. Additionally, the padding on a diaper usually covers about 3 X the area. Absorbency of a mid level diaper is usually about 4x a top tier pullup.

@JustAGuy
Thanks for the information. Hmmm. I think I need to ask Medico to send me a sample. The price is in the range of the cost of an external catheter. Do you have a brand name and an ID# for the item?
I also would need an Rx from my urologist since this is a Medicare item.

Is there a problem with the tape sticking to the skin? Does the diaper cover the front AND the rear? (I just want to deal with the front problem.)