Going on vacation

Archives1

Staff member
So my birthday is September 8th. I leave on the 7th for a trip to Martha’s Vineyard with my family. I’m having my supplies sent to a fedex location on the island. I won’t be swimming that I know of. 1)they have huge sharks there. 2) I don’t have a swim leg. 3) I don’t want to get sand in my fake foot. I may make a trip to the beach but will just wear my clothes. I’m going to pack a reusable bed pad and some onsies. I’m a little nervous but excited.

Martha's Vineyard!!! That's great! It sounds like you have planned things to a "T" and are leaving nothing to chance! It's really smart to have a FedEx location picked out so supplies can be sent there. It should be beautiful this time of year, warm days and comfortable nights and sunsets and sunrises that are worth getting up for!!!
There are sharks there, it's true, but there are a lot of good restaurants that could turn some of those sharks into steaks for a fresh from the sea dinner!!!
And you may see some celebrities as well!!
I hope you have a great trip and fun. After what you've been through lately, you deserve a wonderful vacation!!

Hi EJ, I can't believe it's September already and am trying to grasp that it's yet another new month! I read this again and I realized my birthday is Sept. 19 (definitely not ready for that! Still have to renew my car registration so I will be "legal" for another year)And all of that's coming much sooner than expected!
I think MV sounds like a good place to celebrate a birthday. Best wishes for a really great birthday and a wonderful vacation!!!