Gary Wear Active Pants Size Change?

Archives1

Staff member
Hello all, for those who wear Gary active PUL pants, have you noticed whether the sizing and/or fit has changed recently? I had a pair arrive in the mail today. I bought a size larger than previously because the thigh bands were digging in with the smaller size and have found that the bigger ones are actually tighter around my thighs. Has anyone purchased them recently and found that the sizing has changed?

I really like them. I bought some several years ago xl... the waist fit fine, the legs were tighter than I like but they didn't leak.

I bought some last year got 2xl they fit much better than the xl I weight almost 250+ when I ordered the XL and 220 when I ordered the 2XL. How'd I lose the weight? I quit drinking beer. Not that I wanted to....

Anyhow,getting back to the topic.... The xl Gary pants which I usually wear with a cloth diaper, have started to seep... not at the waistbands, but through the body of the pant. If I wear a disposable under the pants, not so much.

I'm a side sleeper/belly sleeper. also have CPAP mask I wear religiously. I did notice that after I lost all this weight, in the am my stomach would be bloated and I was 'jet propelled'--- air farts. I was swallowing air. I turned down my machine gradually from15 down to 8. I may have to go a little lower still due to weight loss.

I suspect the XL pants have made several trips through the dryer. I usually air dry them if I catch them coming out of the dryer.

I have some COMCO pants that are I don't know how old-- still work as intended. I have also some Suprima pants purchased from an online seller BNB I think out of FL... best pants IMHO but too hard to comeby and too $$$

I like Gary Pants. I bought what I thought were Kleinert's version of Gary Pants (PUL), but I mistakenly order the sanipant.

I am 73 years old,so-so health, heart issues. had a watchman device placed in my heart a year ago last May. Persistent Afib and carbon monoxide poisoning from broken heat exchanger in18 year old furnace (Trane warrantied the part!)--- anyhow ... I'm better than I was but I'm still not as good as I was.

I’ve purchased quite a few of the Gary Wear Actives over the last few years and haven’t noticed any sizing changes. Most recent purchase was maybe 6 months ago. I’m a medium in size and haven’t seen anything inconsistent with dimensions. Hopefully they don’t change because they work well and I’ve had great luck with them. They will seep at the waist bands periodically but they remain a great leak barrier.