Frequent urination

Archives1

Staff member
When i was in my teens, i bed-wet like 3 - 4 times a week, it stop from age 19 - 27, now that am 28 i observe a sign of bed wetting again. i also observe that i urinate frequently in the night especially when i eat heavy food late in the evening around 7pm downward, and during cold season especially during harmattan.
I need you help

I hope you seek the help of a good urologist.

That's the first time I have ever seen the word, "harmatten". I looked it up. It's a dry, dusty wind on the east coast of Africa from December to February. Still learning.:)

Trust in Jesus for your salvation.

Great to have you here, Zac! It seems like we mostly talk about coping with our condition and about products we use. I imagine they may be difficult to get where you live. I wonder if your issue has to do with the barometric pressure? Interesting!

Hi Zac,
Sorry to hear you are experiencing this wetting trouble. Are you diabetic that you know of or taking a medicine or food/drink that may contribute like caffeine or tea?

More about Harmattan:

The Harmattan is a season in the West African subcontinent, which occurs between the end of November and the middle of March. It is characterized by the dry and dusty northeasterly trade wind, of the same name, which blows from the Sahara Desert over West Africa into the Gulf of Guinea. Wikipedia

I don't know how that affects the weather here in the USA.

Hi @Zac sorry to hear about your trouble with peeing and bedwetting at night. How often are you bedwetting now? I would suspect that your needing to go pee during the night could be related to the food you are eating. Do you tend to drink a lot of water or other stuff with the food that you are eating? or the food you are eating is acting like a diuretic.

As already suggested consult with a doctor as they can help you to understand why it is happening.