Free samples

Archives1

Staff member
I saw on our form about free samples so answered got reply saying they sent it.I have heard nothing whats up?

It may take several days to receive them depending on where you live. Wait a week. If not received by then, call again.

Hi everybody, Taking several days to get your free samples is not at all out of the ordinary. Depending on which company you're dealing with and which product, many times samples come from the manufacturer. When that's the case, it takes a while to process the order and I wouldn't be surprised if the companies wait to get many orders so they can send everything out all at once, ultimately saving the company time, labor and money.
When you do order by phone, maybe you can ask the rep if the samples come from the manufacturer or if the distributor has them right there on site. If you would like to have the samples just as soon as possible, you may opt to have expedited shipping like second day air. Of course you would pay for that and that cost would probably far outweigh the actual cost of the samples themselves! :( But it may be worth it to you to see ASAP if the samples are going to work for you so you can plan to turn the samples into your regularly used supplies.

Depending what samples you ordered, might take longer. For example, I ordered some different catheters to try out and the company wrote to my doctor to approve me trying them before they sent the samples out. That took about a month all in all. Don't worry, just be patient and they will arrive.