Freaking out and trying to divise a plan

Archives1

Staff member
I have 4 days left of my trip and the way my mom described what diapers I had at their cabin was that I had a pack of betterdry. Nope it’s a pack of total dry which didn’t work for me the last time I had them. I have 4 betterdry left of what I started with and one abena. I have no booster pads either. I will probably use the betterdry for the trip home and just change as much as I can without running out.

Ugh. Bad planning

Are there any grocery or walgreens type places near the cabin that your mom could pick up some otc diapers and or poise pad type thinks to help support what quality product you have

Yea there is a couple Walgreens in town. And we are going back to town tomorrow. I’m hoping the total dry work better than I remember. It’s been awhile since I used them

I liked the total dry x-plus. They were pretty good for me, but their regular total dry diapers sucked. I had constant issue with the plastic seat ripping vertically down the diaper. It was a horrible product. Hope everything works out man. I hate when I have an issue where I run out of product while I'm away from home.

Hey EJ,
Hang in there buddy. I’m sure you can pickup some generics if need be and come up with a makeshift that works. I’ve hD to use the depends pull-ups in the past and use a baby diaper as an insert. Then you can just toss the insert and replace when needed.

The baby diaper as an insert definitely does work, pampers you can rip the tape tabs right off pretty easily and then slice the backing in several small areas don’t do a full cut or it will fall apart, good luck with the trip home.

justej said:
Yea there is a couple Walgreens in town. And we are going back to town tomorrow. I’m hoping the total dry work better than I remember. It’s been awhile since I used them

We can have FedEx deliver to any Walgreens which you can select at checkout on our site.

Adam - I did that when I went to Florida with my family and it worked out well. I’m leaving here on Monday though so it wouldn’t get here in time. Thanks though!

Well to my surprise the total dry are actually working out great. I haven’t had a leak yet. And the betterdry had leaked on me a few times this trip. What a pleasant surprise. I may research the total dry x plus when I get home and see if they are cheaper for me per month.