Forget to put on diaper for the night.

Archives1

Staff member
It was a long day at work. Came home and ate dinner. Relaxed for a while and watched The Voice. After all that I ended up going to my room to get ready for bed. Took off my wet diaper and cleaned up. I put on some shorts without a diaper to air out for a bit and play games on my phone. Bad idea. I just woke up from falling asleep without a diaper on. I am soaked along with my shorts and bed. Man, this sucks. I wont do that again. How many of you have done the same thing?

Not often, but it has happened to me. If I feel a need to air out, I'll try to keep active, puttering around the house. If I am lying in bed (or the sofa), I make sure to have a diaper on in case I fall asleep.

Many years ago,late one evening, I remember my step Mom telling my step sister, as we all came up from the basement. "Don't forget to put your diaper pants on."She was about 10 and had always wet the bed and had recently started to wear a diaper pant. Just could not understand how you could forget such an important item, but I guess she did sometimes.

I can see how it happens have had accidents but try to remain active while I dry out without diaper on.