For side sleeping men leak control

Archives1

Staff member
In a different fb group I'm in for caregivers I saw a post that Walmart Equate Assurance brand makes a booster pad that is curved and useful for male side sleepers who use diaper to avoid leaks.

No help to us side sleeper women but passing it along

Sorry that'ths only brand name I saw no other information except Equate Assurance and so perhaps search on Walmart on line or in store

I tried to find the item now I think it is called Quick Change Men's Maximum Protection Wrap
Found at Walmart and wal.com

I'm not sure it's the most I saw before but the product looks like the picture I saw
Sorry for confusion

Yes Boomer that is the photo I saw.
When I went to find the post again it no longer referenced Equate Assurance brand but is quick Change etc and the photo you share

I wish I could find a great solution for women.
So far the best hack is a name brand baby diaper with the plastic back cut off wedged in the middle of a cheap pull-up
But when on ones side it's best to also have a towel underneath and hope for a light night.
Not to forget the obligatory waterproof mattress sleeve the waterproof mattress protector and the bed pad.

I tried those but didnt think to use them as a booster with another product. They seemed to be made for lighter leaks. They did much better for me than male guards that move all over the place but where needed. I dont remember them being Equate brand.

Ruhappy I might do another post as apparently the equate brand was not the correct name and Boomersway identified the product I saw in another group.
I went back to find and the post I had seen was gone
Read Boomersway post here it is

QUICK CHANGE MENS MAXIMUM ABSORBENCY

These are odd, I had got some samples when at a conference. They can go in a diaper but they do not flow through. They wrap around Penis and testicles and attach together. They did kind of work for those of us with small sized well you know what. I have never tried them in my diaper though. It may work inside a diaper better than by itself which at the time I got them they were being marketed as a stand alone product.

@Wbwayne11 Interesting. I just ordered a 10-pack. I had planned to wear them with my Depends at night. Looking forward to seeing how well they work.