For Disabled or B&B issues Americans

Archives1

Staff member
Do you believe our rights are slowly being chipped away? I say this because I had a phone call towards the beginning of the year with a federal representative in cyber security and I asked if our constitutional rights were protected under law and if violated - and his response was that the federal government can deprive anyone (American) there constitutional rights; such as freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, etc.

I think about this we haven't seen a revisement in disability laws since 1995; and with civil unrest in this country and the second amendment being questioned by large corporations who are reporting on Americans interests and spending habits - I fear for those who are worse off than I am as well as those who are disabled. Caregivers are getting worse at treating those who are disabled as I recently saw an immobile woman outside our local mental health clinic with a package of continence underwear sitting in front of her on the ground. Could somebody at least have given her some dignity - or are we more inclined now to exploit those who have disabilities such as countries who exploit disabled children such as china and Russia.

Which gets me back to your opinions; do you feel the government is exploiting you? And how can we as Americans to gather around and raise awareness to treat those that are different with the same and equal rights as those who are considered "typical". And do you fear that one day your constitutional rights are questioned? What happens when we lose our voice?

Maybe those in less freedom bearing countries and states can chime in how it has affected your disabilities or conditions. I would love to hear from everybody.

With Respect for all,
Honeeecombs

very good Gene

will wait until election is concluded as America is going down.

Congress needs help America - not Trump !

In positive news; I was able to get out today to go to the zoo. Had a couple hiccups on the way home - but the supervisor and I had a good conversation and leveled my head.

Accept the things I cannot change and change the things I can!

I know the Lord is protecting me regardless - He will provide.

Anywho, on with pictures! Today was a cool day so the animals for the most part were out and about enjoying the good weather. It was "wild"!

5a1b7cd712bead9399d6d4d2a5a5c4ca.jpg

cc24e31936e9a9e52626fc75c770e836.jpg

4b8348741a109c95bbe0804965777488.jpg

04d07b3e2e77c8cd7c5b36e04474508e.jpg

And last but not least a beautiful primate to say Goodbye!

35d78ba319d672e30a0f914a6bd985a2.jpg

Blessings,
Honeeecombs

That reminds me; I should go to my zoo soon, when all the kids are in school, before deep winter sets in. It’s so much more fun to be in there with hardly anybody else.

Very much so - both @snow and @boasammy.

Highly recommend going to the zoo during late fall; it is a much calmer experience and the animals seem to be much more active.

Blessings,
Honeeecombs