First 'pee' of the day...

Archives1

Staff member
67 year old male, urgency, dribbling, periodic episodes of BPH, PSA 6+.

My first pee of the morning can be a painful experience. Hard to start, then it comes out with absolutely no force, just dribbles. If I try to stop it I can't ...but if I continue to squeeze I can get it to stop. I test myself this way.

As the day progresses and the more coffee I get, my pee gets stronger. Also, my dribbling increases.

I wear protective.. pullups and pads during hte day and briefs at night.

Since you know your PSA,you are seeing a doctor. Sounds like you need some medication(s) or did you omit those? Biopsy? Gleason score? The medication needs some tuning or you need a TUNA. It's no laughing matter and I cannot image the anxiety. At least you are managing. We are here to help.
Chris

Hi Ozarkmtn have the same problems 78yrs old wet a lot must wear protection all the time mine is caused by being a diabetic and prostate problems.

Another thing I've noticed.... my CPAP humidifier is running out of water about 4 am... I wake up with a very dry mouth and I work hard to moisten it.... When I do get up, I find that I have a very bloated stomach --- I belch and fart a lot.... the farts are 'air farts' no smell just lot noise.

If it wasn't so embarrassing, it would be funny..