First mistake of the year!

Archives1

Staff member
I stayed up past midnight because thats what i do much of the time. I got in bed and thought how VERY comfortable it was. I woke at 7am totally soaking as i had not put my 1) mattress protector 2) sheet protector 3) personal protector on the bed.
Fortunately i use a 3 inch memory foamy thingy i replace at least twice a year on the mattress so my afternoon will now be spent cutting a giant wet sponge into pieces small enough to fit in a few trash bags. Comforter and towels already washed.
Just waiting for family to ALL stop 1) sleeping in 2) toddling about in a groggy pajama clad haze so i can do this disposal of the equivalent of Spongebob's dead body without further embarrassment.
Thanks to this group i am able to serenely glide past my self flagellation and just shrug my error off.
Oh well, i was due for a new unleaked on matress thingy anyway.

I do understand what happened, as it happens to me not daily or weekly, but it does, one just cant layer anymore then we do. Not for everyone, but when it does happen, I usually get a Ativan, to calm down, and to help move on.
We all here understand. And glad you talk to us about it.

I guess the other thing is be thankful it wasn’t a worse event.

At least you sound fully prepared and very quick to get to action.

Sorry it happened in the first place. Happy New Year 🥳 Maymay and all members here. 😁

Turns out it WAS worse Jw but full bottle of lysol may ir may not be absorbed into old towels and make my bedroom acceptable.

@Maymay941

Hitting the bedwetter stealth mode. I am sooo familiar wit that mode as a teen bedwetter who's parents didn't know.

I commend your dedication.