First accident in 2 years

Archives1

Staff member
After 2 years of normal underwear and pants, I had a huge unexpected wetting accident today on the way home from work. It took almost 3 years to regain my continence, haven't had a problem in years now today soaked. Bummed out

Oh Doug I am so sorry. That must be beyond upsetting. Demoralizing, maybe. And you had such high hopes. I hope it was just an outlier not happen again

My incontinence is neurologically related. I have no sensation of the need to void. I typically cath for 1.5-2 liters. But if I don't think to cath, my bladder spasms and I void completely in my pants

Sorry that you had this problem maybe it goes away and just one episode. How did you get to be dry, kegel excersize?

dougsbc wrote: " I typically cath for 1.5-2 liters. "

1.5 to 2 liters!?!? Holy smokes, that's a lot!! That just goes to show how incontinence affects us all differently - in my case, if my bladder has anything over 200 ml in it, I'm feeling like I'm gonna explode and I'll be in a wet diaper within just a few minutes.

I only had [small] accidents at 1st then 1 day while getting gas felt something on leg and had wet my pants bad.

sport said:
I only had [small] accidents at 1st then 1 day while getting gas felt something on leg and had wet my pants bad.
I was sitting in a huge yellow puddle between my legs when I got home. It was horrible!