Finally some decent jeans/trousers! (UK)

Archives1

Staff member
So my search for jeans that actually fit well with diapers/nappies on here is well documented. When I first needed full on protection my jeans were the first thing to bite the dust. Ordering too big a size up just meant that they looked stupid and I thought full on elasticated waisted jeans would solve the issue but they never stayed in place.

Found some half-elasticated jeans which are perfect - the elasticated bit at the back means they don't feel too tight and I can actually order a size that fits and doesn't look insanely baggy. The regular waistband at the front means they don't slip down and also don't scream 'adaptive clothing.' The only downside is that they're technically for kids but they fit and look fine so don't see the issue.

Jeans link: clickable text

I've also found their school trousers with an elasticated waist work well as a smart option instead of suit trousers - in addition to the half-elasticated waist, they're washable and teflon coated for stain resistance which is good in the case of leaks/accidents.
Trouser link: clickable text

It feels so great to be able to wear proper clothes again and has given me a lift. Also nice to be able to wear smart clothes again! Hope this may help someone. It's taken me around two and a half years of trial and error to actually find something that works!

It sure makes a difference when things look, feel and fit right, doesn't it? The customer reviews were mentioning the quality in both cases. Good luck with these.