Finally Found Perfect Pull Up Diaper

Archives1

Staff member
Until now, I have tried many brands of pull up diapers to no avail. I think I finally found one. I have on and am trying the Northshore GoSupreme Pull Up Diaper. So far it's wonderful. Very soft, comfortable and doesn't bunch up like the rest of them after extended wear. Holds pretty well for my bladder.Even wearing it for extended time during the day, it still feels like you are sitting on a pillow between your legs. It's that soft and comfortable. Make sure you order a size above your normal waist measurement since they run a little small. Great diaper if I say so myself. Anyone else tried these?

I’ve been using the Abena abriflex pull-up for several years. It is a great pull-up, absorbent and holds up to extended wear. I may try these ones too sometime. I usually only wear pull-ups to work under a uniform.

I usually wear pull up diapers all the time. Occasionally I'll wear a brief diaper at night but pull ups are so much easier to put on. Especially by yourself.

mhart82 said:
Until now, I have tried many brands of pull up diapers to no avail. I think I finally found one. I have on and am trying the Northshore GoSupreme Pull Up Diaper. So far it's wonderful. Very soft, comfortable and doesn't bunch up like the rest of them after extended wear. Holds pretty well for my bladder.Even wearing it for extended time during the day, it still feels like you are sitting on a pillow between your legs. It's that soft and comfortable. Make sure you order a size above your normal waist measurement since they run a little small. Great diaper if I say so myself. Anyone else tried these?

Do you have heavy incontinence? I use the abena pullups and they work pretty good.never tried the northshore ones but since you mentioned that ill give them a try.

I do have heavy incontinence. Especially at night. I like the ease of a pull on and they work and protect me really well. They are even comfortable enough to wear all day which I do.

I prefer a pull-up also. I have purchased walmart overnight pull ups and cvx overnight pull ups. On the walmert I am inbetween a large and a medium. you know how that goes.

I have tried Walmart and CVS pull up diapers including Depends but they feel too cheaply made to me and don't feel like they hold as much. Plus the material they use around the waist is paper thin and doesn't feel good.

I've become a newfound fan of the Unique Wellness pullups. They're great for use at home when I'm working at my desk 8-10 feet from the loo, or need to change once I feel the spring starting to sputter a leak.