Finally! A new non-invasive device, on the heals of FDA

Archives1

Staff member
Last week FDA finally banned pelvic meshes (Australia and UK already had in previous years). Granted it was for prolapse, but its the same product for incontinence. With surgery as less and less of an option, there is definitely a lack of treatment options.

I'm excited to share a new product with you! Elitone- is the FIRST non-invasive device to treat women with stress incontinence. :D
And when I mean non-invasive I really mean non-vaginal and non-surgical. After big babies, I was looking for something, but in between exercises on one end of the spectrum and surgery on the other, the only things were vaginal. It is a super-thin GelPad that you wear like a pad, except it stimulates your pelvic floor to contract and tone (does the Kegel exercises longer and stronger than you could on your own.) And then you can get dressed and do other activities while you get treated!

Yes- since I was frustrated, I founded my own company in full disclosure. I have engineering degrees from MIT and we are federally funded. It has gone the full gamut of clinical studies and has FDA clearance (and yes I have treated myself). I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I thought this community would like to know. Keep in mind, this device is for mild-moderate cases of stress incontinence for women. Check out https://elitone.com