Finally a diaper that doesn’t leak

Archives1

Staff member
I’ve been wearing betterdry for the last few days and haven’t had one leak. I can get 2 cases for about $120 with Medicaid paying the rest. I’ve slimmed down my expenses and think I can afford it. It’s going to be tight but doable

Those were great!!! I had to stop using them though because with me walking all the time at work they would break apart and clump up then leak like the 24/7 do.

But they shouldn't do that for you. Hope it all works out!!

glad to hear it!...I love them. Can't recommend them enough.

I'm active and they never break down on me.

I'll need to replace after a 2 mile run for sure, but normal day to day activity they're totally fine for me.

Draconic, what do you use now that doesn't break down on you? While I'm incredibly satisfied and happy with my better dry, I'm always looking to sample new products in case of a supply interruption or discontinuation....

@MikeJames I use the megamax. The only time I have had an issue with them is when I do my martial arts class. The inside lining has ripped away from the inside of the leg area. Especially if it is wet before hand. Doesnt happen every class. Only twice so far. But if its wet it sucks getting the absorbing crystals off myself lol.

Really though I ahvent had any problem with them clumping up in areas, even once wet. They have rarely leaked on my, even after a night of heavy wetting.

I had a sample from NS on those but I think I'm between sizes.

How do you like the landing zone vs non-landing zone diapers?

My only experience with landing zone diapers before trying literally 2 megamax diapers was old secure personal care x plus...they leaked so badly. I attributed it to the way landing zone diapers make you place the bottom tapes too high and never really gave them another chance.

I think I need to order a few more samples from MS in different sizes and give them another try. I did recall they're quite bulky, so not sure it would be a good day time diaper for me but who knows til you try....

@MikeJames I actually prefer the ones with landing zones. I have noticed with just about every diaper I have tried that if i am actively moving around at work thru the day, then about 4-6 hours in (sometimes less) the diaper seems to be looser.

I think it is the plastic stretching, but with a diaper that has landing zones I can untape and retape it tighter to last til I need to change. It helps alot with preventing leaks.

I used to wear the x plus all the time (about 6 years ago now) and didnt have any trouble with them. Now their one down from the x plus I had all kinds of trouble with. But back then I used to use the x plus and the bambino bianco diapers.

They are a bit bigger/bulkier than diapers like tranquility, but they are about the same as the better dry. The confidry 24/7 was thicker than them, but it didnt hold as much before leaking. I dont worry too much over bulkier diapers. I have changed my wardrobe around to be able to help with concealing them anyway.

Such as I could fit in a size 34 waist pants, but I buy and wear size 36 or 38 so that there is room and when the diaper swells it still isn't noticeable. Same with shirts. I would generally wear medium size shirt, but I go with large so it hangs down lower and doesnt ride up over my waist line very easily.

The only thing I really dont like about the megamax is how high they come up. The top of the medium when I put it on comes up to my belly button, and over the small of my back. So if my shirt were to rise up it would be readily noticable. However I have also covered this base. I wear compression shirts under my regular shirts. In part to conceal the waist band, but also to help with my SPD and ASD.

Draconic said:
Those were great!!! I had to stop using them though because with me walking all the time at work they would break apart and clump up then leak like the 24/7 do.

But they shouldn't do that for you. Hope it all works out!!
they're the same as dry 24/7 aren't they?

@laalaauk not exactly there are differences, but they are similar. However the company that makes the better dry diapers also make the crinklez printed diapers

I’ve tried many brands and the Megamax diaper is now my goto diaper. The tapes are bulletproof and the protection is the best. The disadvantage of the high waist can be managed with moderately oversized shirts. Plus I wear jeans with a concealed elastic waist. Ay home and always at night I’m in a cloth diaper and plastic pants, which I find superior for comfort. I grew up in cloth diapers so I’m used to the bulk.

It's called a "condom drain" and is far superior to diapers and pads. It works like this:
They measure the diameter of your cock. The condom drain looks like a regular condom except in the end of the condom is a hose that runs down your leg to your ankle. Strapped to your ankle is a bag that collects the piss. When almost full you just empty it. The condom drain FIT is the most important thing.
Too big and it comes off. Too small and it cuts off blood flow to your cock.
It's difficult to wear at night whilst in bed. I wear diapers at night, condom drain in the daytime.

@WilliamMartin Years ago, a nurse put something like this on me in the hospital. I don’t think they wanted me to wear a diaper for surgery.

Jason said:
I’ve tried many brands and the Megamax diaper is now my goto diaper. The tapes are bulletproof and the protection is the best. The disadvantage of the high waist can be managed with moderately oversized shirts. Plus I wear jeans with a concealed elastic waist. Ay home and always at night I’m in a cloth diaper and plastic pants, which I find superior for comfort. I grew up in cloth diapers so I’m used to the bulk.
wish we could get those here in the UK

@WilliamMartin I would still much prefer a diaper to that as well. Though they havent offered that as an option due to my issues with it not draining easily without aid anyway.

justej said:
I’ve been wearing betterdry for the last few days and haven’t had one leak. I can get 2 cases for about $120 with Medicaid paying the rest. I’ve slimmed down my expenses and think I can afford it. It’s going to be tight but doable

So happy for ya. You deserve some good times after all your recent struggles.