Favorite cloth diaper and plastic pants. New to this incontinence

I'm really pleased with rearz and ctdc prefold diapers. They haven't developed clumps like the prefolds from adultclothdiaper . Com has. One major downside is that they don't contain odor very well. I really like the shorter leg bloomer from babykins . Com but I'm waiting on some genuine rubber diaper covers from my protex.

I mainly just use disposables but for the sake of my skin I use DryLife training pants now and then. They’re toweling pants with plastic on the top. I’ve found they contain leakage pretty well.

Snuggleblanks Contislip shaped nappy. Velcro fitting shaped cloth nappy custom made, which is boosted by putting folded cotton insert into the pocket. Highly absorbant and easily boosted. The fleece inner liner wicks the wetness away from skin. I use pull on plastic pants over the top purchase ls from Incontinence Shop in Bolton. They are o believe Kins ultra soft vinyl pants. They are roomy with wide crotch so nappy is fully covered without any strain and are soft and quiet. OverAll these beat the best of the disposables for comfort and absorbancy / reliability at night especially good as I sleep on side or front. Never ever have a leak even if heavily wet whereas a Tenaslip Ultima still struggles

I have used a huge variety of products over the years going back to Kleinerts in the late 80’s…. For the last 15 years I have almost exclusively used Kins / Babykins out of Canada and now USA. They have the widest variety of products and the best quality of plastic / poly waterproof pants I have ever used. I still use cloth with plastic pants at night and often at home during the day as I have found I have some type of allergy to most disposables. The service is outstanding! They will even make custom sizes etc. if they have the time. They really seem to understand what we deal with day to day.
I use their Taffeta waterproof pants over disposables during the day as they are very light and help keep down any type of smells, noise or bulges from the disposables I Mostly use Better Dry & Mega Max due to large unexpected voids from neurogenic bladder due to numerous spine injuries. I’ve also purchased some of the gauze diapers from ADC Adult Cloth Diapers which also tend to reduce the heat especially during hot summers here in the Carolinas.
They make great shop rags when they’re all used up, which can be 5-6/years with Kins.
Best of luck!Welcome to the Neighborhood!

I don't have a favorite cloth diaper I am using Abena Abriform which I get provided through insurance of course to get the Abena provided I did have to jump through some hoops to get them authorized

I have a pair of the Kleinert's plastic pants they are nice pants I have tried the Sani-pants I don't like the fit of those I don't use reuseable diapers but I do use diaper covers on occasion

here is an ad I saw for a kids product pre - Goodnites don't you like the way it says "Not A Diaper"

Sprung87 said:
I have used a huge variety of products over the years going back to Kleinerts in the late 80’s…. For the last 15 years I have almost exclusively used Kins / Babykins out of Canada and now USA. They have the widest variety of products and the best quality of plastic / poly waterproof pants I have ever used. I still use cloth with plastic pants at night and often at home during the day as I have found I have some type of allergy to most disposables. The service is outstanding! They will even make custom sizes etc. if they have the time. They really seem to understand what we deal with day to day.
I use their Taffeta waterproof pants over disposables during the day as they are very light and help keep down any type of smells, noise or bulges from the disposables I Mostly use Better Dry & Mega Max due to large unexpected voids from neurogenic bladder due to numerous spine injuries. I’ve also purchased some of the gauze diapers from ADC Adult Cloth Diapers which also tend to reduce the heat especially during hot summers here in the Carolinas.
They make great shop rags when they’re all used up, which can be 5-6/years with Kins.
Best of luck!Welcome to the Neighborhood!
bf9b2174dd7be1c89af5fa3dc65ae037.jpg

when I was a child I had both bedwetting issues and I also had issues with encopresis my Mother would threaten me with what she called belt diapers and a few times she would show me ads in the back of Better Homes & Gardens for something called Ever-Safe she never followed through but now I am fully incontinent due to injuries in a car accident

e2fb5e749520a570b906d70030ad2475.jpg
e96025b54546e28eef9a5361c50525d6.gif

I wear Rearz prefold for bed-wetting and add a Rearz booster if I go to bed quite hydrated (sometimes I can’t get a lot of fluid in during the day and play catch up in the afternoon) or if I’ve had an alcohol in the evening (not often). I wear Gary high waisted plastic pants over it. This rise is good for me as I’ve found that the prefolds come up pretty close to my belly button. I’m a heavy wetter and find this set up is sufficient for a full night of sleep. It took a bit of getting used to the daily washing and I initially struggled to get used to the wet feeling if I woke up after an accident and tried to get back to sleep, but I sleep all the way through now and don’t have to worry about leakS from side sleeping.

I wear 2 Rearz prefold cloth diapers every night for my bedwetting. Over these diapers, I wear Kins plastic pants. I've tried several different brands of diapers and plastic pants, and this combo works best for me. I prefer the Kins plastic pants because they use a different type of elastic at the waist and legs, that does not pinch or bind on my legs. The Rearz diapers seem to last a long time, without getting lumpy after several washings. Also, I find that wearing diapers and plastic pants one size LARGER than what the size chart says I need, works best for me. The larger size diapers come up higher on my waist, but it cuts WAY DOWN on having leaks during the night.

I have a few , with idea of saving money. I found they are somewhat limited. You can feel the wetness and feels a bit heavier and I had leaks. But I do still use them from time to time.

DPCARE said:
I remember the late 1960s-early 1970s....for little kids there were cloth diapers and plastic pants....Pampers were considered a new luxury being disposable....

Now I buy me disposable briefs and guards from Walmart.com....lowest prices, no city sales tax, free shipping...I still am at the stage where I should use disposable briefs instead of guards when I'm expecting a lot of urine.