Family, Anxiety, and Incontinences issues.

Archives1

Staff member
This time of year is always busy for me. Family comes into town, family reunions happen, and trips are planned.

Yesterday, we had a party for my little sister. It was fun but I had a lot of anxiety.

To many people, not enough bathrooms make me stressed.

It worked out.

In July my parents, older sister and I are going to the Pa. Grand Canon if we can get a spot.

The Anxiety of that is it is a camping trip. My parents have a camper but not enough room for all of us so I will be tent camping for the first time since these issues came up.

I have camping gear but this is going to be a first.

I have to make a plan for everything that could go wrong ahead of time.

And I don't know what the camp will be like until my parents book everything so I cannot even think about bathroom issues yet.

I am not stressed about the trip or camping yet but just knowing how this weekend went makes me worried about things more.

@ThatFLGuy glad yesterday’s party was a success. I had to look up PA Grand Canyon. I was not familiar but less than 5 hours away from me. Seeing how well yesterday was and knowing if you plan well and are prepared it will work out so you can enjoy yourself. I trust you will be less anxious with good planning.

@DWLCPAJD

I am always over-prepared but that causes stress.

I have to find out where we are staying so I can plan things out.

You’re not alone. It’s 12 weeks since my RP and although I’m on a single lightweight pad per day I still won’t pass an available toilet. If really worried about this camping business is there a hotel/ B&B/ motel nearby where you could stay. Although, and I don’t know what it’s like in the States, but here in the UK all campsites are well provisioned with showers and bathrooms. Good luck.
Dewi