Fall is right around the corner

Archives1

Staff member
24011f639009445a5767356801a453be.jpg

Looking forward to Halloween movies, cooler weather, apple cider and pumpkin spice!

Hope you guys and gals are all well - trying to hang in there myself.

That's the spirit!!
I got to get the apple cider love it
Also everything autumn
Is that new apt shaping up?

Im looking forward to fall also. Cooler temps, hunting watching the leaves change. And spending more time outside doing other things. In stead of hiding in the AC.

I like that cartoon!!! It's really funny!
We're not quite to fall yet down here in Florida but everyone around is looking forward to getting cooler weather someday soon.
I hope you're holding up well and that the cooler weather will help you feel good!!

Maymay941 said:
That's the spirit!!
I got to get the apple cider love it
Also everything autumn
Is that new apt shaping up?

Yes! The new apartment is cozy and very homey. I love it! Been trying to get back into the swing of things. Been playing more video games which is always fun. :)

Good cartoon Honeeecombs. Ah yes, the wonderful fall (Indian Summer)weather of California's central valley. Back into the mid 90's where we can breathe again. :) I have the answer to Pumpkin Spice. I try to buy enough coffee to last from this time of year to the same time next year. I did run out though then found Wal-Mart online has it all year round.

Honeycomb I just want to add that your friendly updates posts whether it's personal to your issues or positive personal up dates or happy reminders of the change of season really bring us all together in this group.
You are a great asset and glad you are here.

That cartoon is hilarious. A number of years ago when I was younger, and when exiting a haunted house and just when I thought the scaring was over, a guy with a loud smoking chainsaw started chasing us almost to the parking. Needless to say I should have had protection. I only have a bit of OAB and didn’t think I would have a problem that day.
-Mel

Melanie that's so REAL and yet so funny

Today I bought a birthday card for a child who loves pigs with a pig on the front and inside the caption something about going "wee wee wee sll the way home "
I think somehow this ties i to your anecdote....badly yes, but of course NAFC came to mind.