F my body

Archives1

Staff member
Im so fed up. I had a horrible day and to top it off projectile crapped all over the bathroom floor. Was brushing my teeth and couldnt make it inches to the toilet. Im so sick of this. I give up

@justej so sorry to hear that you have had such a bad day, I hope that tomorrow turns out to be better for you, cheers Phil

Hey Justej, you’ve been through hell and back and if I were in your shoes I would feel the same!! But don’t hive up now, your one tough guy and it will get better it is just another bend in the road!! Life just plain sucks sometimes but we have to remember there are worse situations out there, we are all quite fortunate to have the ability to live as we do!! Keep your chin up and hopefully tomorrow finds you a smile or two to enjoy!!

Thanks everyone. Sorry for being so negative. In the midst of everything my wheelchair broke. And im still having bowel problems. And i can only afford 2 cases of abenas this month which isnt enough but im hoping i have enough back supply to get me through. Im just tired of things going wrong. Im tired of being in the house. Im just tired....

he that is understandable you have been going through some rough times the worst of which is losing your leg so you have a right to be upset we all have rough times from time to time but this group is a great source for support and a place to vent without being judged and I know I not only speak for myself and others in this group we do care

justej said:
Thanks everyone. Sorry for being so negative. In the midst of everything my wheelchair broke. And im still having bowel problems. And i can only afford 2 cases of abenas this month which isnt enough but im hoping i have enough back supply to get me through. Im just tired of things going wrong. Im tired of being in the house. Im just tired....

thank you for understanding. this group is great and im super grateful for it. where else can we talk about our broken bodily functions. hahaha. life has just been super stressful since my amputation and i sometimes dont deal with it well. i need to work on that.

EJ,
Definitely, feel for you. It’s been a rough road for you but you have pulled through and that is amazing for the short amount of time. Always glad to see your posts and most here do care. You are always welcome to share here. That’s what support boards are for. Still praying for you and I’m sure others are also.

I am still keeping you in my prayers and losing a leg is a huge adjustment but as jrpoorman said you have been doing well for the short time you have been learning to live with your loss and if you need to vent this is a great forum to do so

jrpoorman said:
EJ,
Definitely, feel for you. It’s been a rough road for you but you have pulled through and that is amazing for the short amount of time. Always glad to see your posts and most here do care. You are always welcome to share here. That’s what support boards are for. Still praying for you and I’m sure others are also.