Especially for those with children or young wetters

Archives1

Staff member
A new person im sorry i dont remember the name just suggested acupuncture could be helpful for Over Active Bladder
I dont think ive seen a post of anyone who has tried it but it is s good idea and not putting toxins in our young through medication.
Anyone tried accupunture???

Hi,
I have acupuncture of pain, headaches, sleep, anxiety and depression. It helped me, I never tried it for bladder problems-maybe?

Well worth asking your accupunturist Barbara!! Fortunately you already know one! Good luck let us know!

There is no scientific/scholarly evidence that acupuncture works. Most of its effects are concluded as being psychosomatic.

Nothing worked for me including pain meds, numerous procedures, PTNS, etc. until I started acupuncture on a weekly basis. It has not helped with the frequency but I am pain free. My acupuncturist also uses a stimulator on the main nerve needle which is a big plus.

not anymore,My acupuncture school was near me in IL, they were great. Down here in SW FL. i went to someone in the pass and it was not as good. So I do not have anyone now. I found a chiropractic who I like. Thanks Maymay941-god bless

A new member just posted in thread new members start here that she had great success with acupuunture.
So it certainly makes a difference if you have a good practitioner.

It is sad to know you are suffering but glad that you have loving caring family actively in your life.
We know you are brave and strong and want you to feel well.