enuresie adult

DaveW49519 said:
I'm a bedwetter too. I was a bedwetter as a kid, until my mid teens, then I stopped for several years.
In my 30's, I started bedwetting again, but very rarely, like only a few times a year. Over the next few decades, it increased to monthly, then weekly. Now in my 60's, I wet the bed pretty much every night..

Now here's the weird part - My wife actually prefers that I'm bedwetting more now. Here's why.. When I started bedwetting randomly, in my 30's, I never considered wearing a diaper. I mean hey, it was only a few times a year, WHY would I wear a diaper EVERYNIGHT for such a rare issue?? I kept this mind set even as I started to bed wet a few times a month. (Although by that point we DID have a mattress protector on the bed.) However, when it got to the point where I was bedwetting a few times a week, she more or less demanded that I start wearing "Protection", because of all the extra laundry, with the wet sheets and blankets. I really couldn't argue with her at that point. I started wearing diapers to bed every night then, and it really lowered the stress level at home. Now that I wet every night, I wouldn't even think about going to bed without a diaper on. And the wife is happy that there won't be loads of extra washing to do.
We agreed I would sleep in the spare room because of the occasional leak but once I slept on my own I leaked more?
So now I wear protection and the bed is bone dry but she now prefers sleeping alone!