Embarassing

Archives1

Staff member
I went to a friends pool party (yay for swimming for the first time in almost 5 years!) Had no issues there. We were dropping my friend off and i felt like i had to have a bowel movement. I got in his house and into the bathroom but once i pulled my pants down i started to go. On the toilet, floor, and into my shorts. I had my swim trunks in the van so i yelled out to one of my friends to go get them. She helped me clean up (blsss her heart) and i got home with no further incidents and my friends were super understanding but god i hate my body sometimes. Urine accidents i can handle but fecal i cant. And they have been hsppening more often lately. Super frustrating.

I wonder if its the hoy weather. That makes for very poor quality bowels
Waych what you eat and drink how it affects you
Yhe great thing is your cool friends and you getting out of the house to be social

You’ve been through allot justej and it’s so nice to hear you have good friends to help you out!! Keep your head up and know that you are truly an inspiration to many of us including me!!!! Hope things quiet down for you and you can enjoy the good times!!

Hi justej,
Good to hear from you. Glad you are getting out and hanging with friends. Always helpful to have understanding and close friends.

" Urine accidents i can handle but fecal i cant"

and

"I wonder if its the hoy weather. That makes for very poor quality bowel"

The hot weather does make my bowels loose. All I have is fecal issues so let me give you some advise. Most of the time its easier to just wear a product that will contain the issue and then clean up in the privacy of your own bathroom. The mad dash, solution.... doesn't always work out.