Easter

Archives1

Staff member
Anyone get Easter eggs or chocolate or doing anything fun to celebrate it.

I got a surprise Easter egg, neighbor who I helped with gardening left an Easter egg outside front door of my house when I was away.

Thats nice! Recognized for being a "sweet" soul!
I have decided to forgo my Cadbury egg as I saw a horrid video of an Ourangutan being pushed off a palm by a bulldozer which is its habitat and being cleared by loggers.
I love Ourangutans more than Cadbury eggs..
Looks like I will be giving out tulips not chocolate this year.

honestly I can't wait to stuff myself silly with chocolate. I ordered a couple of eggs myself (a kit cat one, my favorite) and a couple of cadbury's cream eggs. I am also having roast lamm for dinner so that will be so good!
I do like easter actually. one of my favorite holidays.

Hi,not a chocolate fan,I invited my mother in law and my daughter for
pork smitten for lunch and wild berries pie,happy Easter to all and God bless us all.Just had my first shot of thr Moderna vaccine,the second will be on the 24th. of July

may941 said:
Thats nice! Recognized for being a "sweet" soul!
I have decided to forgo my Cadbury egg as I saw a horrid video of an Ourangutan being pushed off a palm by a bulldozer which is its habitat and being cleared by loggers.
I love Ourangutans more than Cadbury eggs..
Looks like I will be giving out tulips not chocolate this year.

Hmmm.... What's the connection between Cadbury eggs and loggers?

My diabetics doesn't like this holiday but I enjoy others enjoying them selves,My son made it back from Irag in one piece, haven't seen him yet pandemic and all, but he is with his wife and son in Georgia, got to talk to him, my daughter in law and my grandson for almost an hour, it was great!!! This was such a great addition to the holiday.
God Bless Everybody.
From Arizona with prayers.

@may941
Thank you I'm a keen gardener and like helping others particularly older people I'm 32 myself.

So by doing good by others and older people I hope there will be people around when I'm older and need help.

I might have gone overboard a bit on my Easter candy this year. But I don't have many other vises in life.

95af70b5f60e2dde96c3754bb299d6a0.jpg

@ThatFLGuy

As I don't drink alcohol, smoke do drugs etc.

I drink coca cola, it's something I should try and cut down as I drink it every day.

ThatFLGuy said:
I might have gone overboard a bit on my Easter candy this year. But I don't have many other vises in life.

It looks like you've covered all the major food groups there.. Well done!! 😁

I hope everyone here is having a happy Easter and for those lucky enough to have close family that you are enjoying the time, relaxing and reminiscing with them. And please take time to go out and enjoy nature because spring weather is the best!!!
And remember the reason why there is Easter!!!

Hi @graphicedge, I'm really sorry that you're stuck in the hospital today but please know you are in everybody's thoughts here and we are looking forward to hearing that you are out of the hospital really soon.
I hope you feel better before you know it!!! We're pulling for you!!!!

I don’t celebrate Easter but I treated myself to some Starbucks. I haven’t been feeling well lately so it was a nice treat. If I could find a Vegan chocolate bunny I’d eat the hell out of it though!

HI EJ, Good for you for getting Starbucks. You've got to be good to yourself!!! I hope you feel better really soon!!!