Drip restraint

Archives1

Staff member
After a prosrerectomy and wearing pads, would it be OK to wear a very light compress (like a small condom) around the end of penies to stop the drip, drip?

Good question. I do not know the answer. Started playing golf again and if I swing hard I often quirt a small amount of urine. Would like to know if OK to wear some kind of clamp to prevent this. Any advice out there?

Condom catheter would probably work perfectly for the minor drips but then you have a drip bag for the urine and I guess I would rather wear a pad/ protection that I can discard but it's all personal choice. I know nothing about clamps never tried any of them.

I can relate to the dripping. some times worse than others and typically for a 10 to 20 min period after urination,sometmiespecially on its own whenever. Never tried a clamp but can't imagine it would be comfortable. I am in transition and tired of having to stay in office until wet goes away. I have looked and there are numerous pad and sheath devices out there. Maybe even a belted product? Probably not much help but maybe some other options.