Does anyone still work from home?

Archives1

Staff member
I do. I changed jobs a few years back from the drinks serving in the banquet industry to office work. Then the pandemic hit. I work for an elderly entrepreneur and soon he had us working from home. 2.5 years later we are still home. The good news is working from home there is a bathroom handy. So my OAB urges are quickly taken care of. I had only two incontinence episodes at home in those 2.5 years. The bad news is that there is a bathroom handy. So I fell into the habit and use it too often and I feel I have undone years of bladder training to increase the times between bathroom visits.

~Mel

@melanie I was curious as to how the title of this thread pertained to incontinence until I read your post. Nonetheless, I also work from home; hired as a remote employee. Although, I do not think my incontinence interferes with home life too much. Still, a good question now that I read the post.

You might want to extend in between times of using bathroom by a few minutes each time. This might increase your bladder capacity.

I have a choice and almost always work from home after my RP. Home is much more convenient, obviously. But I'm thinking I need to go to the bathroom less often to help with bladder capacity. I'm 2 months post-catheter and hoping it all gets better soon.

I've been working from home in some capacity since before COVID. I'm not sure that the bathroom access has done me any favors.

I work from home! If anyone is looking for extra work also you can send me a PM as I am always looking for great people to bring on to work with me!

Sarah060486 said:
I work from home! If anyone is looking for extra work also you can send me a PM as I am always looking for great people to bring on to work with me!
Doing what? Testing incontinence products I hope!

@fuzzykiwi48 lol no!! Would be nice to be paid instead of paying for the expensive products though wouldn't it?