Disposable diapers

Archives1

Staff member
I was woundering if someone came tell me which diapernisnthe best for bladder and bowel intinence. I have tryed most store brands and they all have cloth backing. I like the plastic backing better since the pee doesn’t soak through

Mat? Try Rearz.ca, Abuniverse.com or bambinodiapers.com those paper diapers suck! You can also try Woodbury products or justattends.com special needs essentials tranquility all through the night briefs!

In addition also
Northshorecare.com
Securepersonalcare.com (x-plus)
and maybe HDIS.com

All three are great sites with good brands but for what you request with the plastic backed would go with one of the first 2

Confidry 24/7’s are a very good diaper and are my go to overnight diaper. I buy them from xp medical. The other two Enright diaper I’ll use is better dry, softer plastic but do t hold up as well and have leaked in me before. It’s a trial and error thing for us all.

I like Abena M4's or Northshore supremes. Both are plastic backed and do a pretty good job for heavy absorbing and leak protection.

I switched to TotalDry for night time about 2 years ago. I have rarely had a leak since. Also, never had a rash or any other issue. Plastic backed and feels just like underwear. I used to use Molicare, but they have all moved over to Hartmann and are now all cloth backed and seem to not fit right.

I don't care for the thick briefs. They are so uncomfortable and clearly obvious when wearing.

I also like Tranquility ATN, but the medium is a bit small and the large is very large. They don't have an in-between size.

i use Dignity Compose. i have both fecal and urinary incontinence. they say they are for moderate protection. I find that since they are fairly thin they allow for fecal incontinence very well. i line them toward the rear with a couple large dry paper wipes. that way they can be easily cleaned up and the pullup is still clean for further use. then i place a Total Dry Duo booster pad for urinary, which can be replaced when full. this is economical and often i only use one pullup and about 3 pads in an 8- 11 hour period. the pullups alone will hold only about one pee but if you over use it, it will leak. i have used abena 1400 (i think that is what it is called)and they are way too thick and work out disasterously for fecal. i’d rather the risk of pee leaking than the other. to me the leaking pee is just a fact of life. it is rarely enough that it can’t be hidden. the Dignities dont let pee soak through. they have inner leg cuffs which does help. but they are not perfect. i am afraid that for me a less leaking pullup would be too uncomfortable to wear. as it is i frequently go to the men’s room to pull them down and cool off. i know other people insist that i can find better but they also say they wear layers of max protection. that would make me insane. i buy the above from Vitality Med. 20 medium dignity pullups are under $11. the total dry boosters are about $7.50 for 30. I have recently gotten samples of a similar pullup from Tye medical. they are easily as good and are softer. did not notice any soak thru. they cost a few dollars more too. i have never found any good protection in a store. the closest was a fairly new product Tena overnight but they sag. i’m sticking with dignity.

I like Wal-Mart's Equate brand of their Overnight Pads which are extremely absorbent and a lot cheaper than the 'better' brands.

Haven't tried the underpants but in talking to other shoppers have been told they are also superior to name brands.

I wear the better dry diapers with the tranquillity contour boosters for my daytime diapers while at work. This keeps me from having to change my diapers at work and protects me from embarrassing leaks until my 8hr shift is up and I change my wet pants in my own bathroom.

I have also just tried the new megamax diapers from northshorecare.com and they are amazing so far. One just lasted me a full 12hr shift at work and didn't fall apart from walking so much as I do. They are a little thick but they offer amazing protection

I went out and bought Walmart's Equate brand because of the review here. My hubby hasn't hadd them on to long but he says they're much more comfortable.