Diaper leaks - neighbor possibly noticing.

Archives1

Staff member
So my neighbor caught me off guard this morning. I had just woken up and flooded my diaper. We had talked yesterday about trading some kitchen stuff but I wasn’t expecting her until noon. I thought it was my aide. My diaper at some point leaked and soaked my backside. I’m not sure how visible it was but she didn’t say anything. Ugh. I hate this crap.

I find much of my daily life revolves around incontinence which is only a night issue for me.
All I can suggest is using uncomfortable experiences to try to figure out a different way to handle in the future.
For me I don't answer the door if I'm "not decent"
So I go toward the door and call out I'm sorry I'm not decent! Please wait or come back later (depending on the person I'm talking to.

@Maymay941 I hadn’t noticed it leaked until she had left. I think it leaked while I was moving around getting the kitchen stuff.

For me, calling out "I'm not decent," or "Can you wait a minute or two?" generally works for me. Then I rush around like anything to "get decent!"

Leaks can be an inevitable part of wearing diapers any diaper no matter how good or bad they are can leak it is a part of wearing diapers that all of us that wear and use diapers will have to face at one time or another it can be embarrassing and inconvenient but it is a part of wearing diapers

@DPCARE yes I’m aware. I was simply sharing my frustration. Which is what I thought this site was partially for.

It is, @justej, and as you know you're in great company here!! And it's good to know that when something happens that everyone has been in the same ⛵boat at one time or another.

@billliveshere a leak in a boat is not a problem, until it is.

Im not sure where I read that but I finaly got to use it. Its not as great as I imagined it would be.

@justej

Leaks do happen. I just wish that diaper makers realized that we are adults and need a product that holds up to an adult level of everything.

Like I have said before, I am going to try to get some Megamax this month and give them a real try because I am tired of worrying about going out and having a leak. The only problem I have is waiting to tell I get my disability payment so that I have money for all of my bills that come do in the middle of the month.

My biggest thing is likely the same thing that others deal with. I look at a Megamax as overkill for my daytime needs. Even a betterdry is a lot. But that one time you need it you better have it. I would rather be overprotected than under-protected.

Well maybe we're all in the same 🚢boat at one time or another is an apropos one for this particular forum, since no one wants a leaky boat (especially far from shore) nor do we want leaky protection!!😮😮

Yeah nobody wants to be in a leaky boat

billliveshere said:
Well maybe we're all in the same 🚢boat at one time or another is an apropos one for this particular forum, since no one wants a leaky boat (especially far from shore) nor do we want leaky protection!!😮😮
b70ae23e7e17f35b62b02ea270899363.jpg

Well my physical therapist knows I’m incontient now. She was doing a massage amd was working on my pelvic/butt area. She’s super cool and didn’t comment. I didn’t bring it up either. I’ve been having bad back problems (common with amputees) so I welcomed the massage. Even if she found out.