Diaper Covers

For daytime wear and a trimmer fit try Gary Activewear PUL pants. For nighttime and greater coverage try Leakmaster PUL pants. You can get both at Adult Cloth Diaper Co. online. They cost a bit more than most plastic pants but they are top quality and will last practically forever, unlike the cheap ones. BTW... Leakmaster also makes a side snap version which is great for wearing on hot days.

I have not as of yet tried the Gary products but they look quite nice and I am going to have to give them a try I have used the Leakmaster pants in both snap-on and pull-on and found them to be good

I have used to Salk Sani-Pants they are ok but it has been my experience that the elastics don't hold up well

another product that has been discussed here and I am still thinking of trying but are fairly pricey is the PROTECBriefs is more than a plastic pant but a full garment to help prevent leakage they run $69.00but others in this group have reported that they work quite well

Padded53 said:
For daytime wear and a trimmer fit try Gary Activewear PUL pants. For nighttime and greater coverage try Leakmaster PUL pants. You can get both at Adult Cloth Diaper Co. online. They cost a bit more than most plastic pants but they are top quality and will last practically forever, unlike the cheap ones. BTW... Leakmaster also makes a side snap version which is great for wearing on hot days.
4d2ae789367058cdb48e83184e1e13f1.jpg

@DPCARE You might want to try the PUL (polyurethane laminate) version rather than the "plastic" version that you linked to. They are much cooler since the material breathes a bit but is still waterproof and the PUL is super durable.

I wear garywear active pul pants. I rarely have a leak beyond them. I’ve worn them for years and they last forever

Also sorry I am NOT Going to spend $70 on protec when I can get something that does the same thing (with way less material. That’s gotta be hot) for over half the price

Babykins.com (don't fear the name) also has a good assortment at reasonable prices. I have not found the perfect one yet, just a set of different ones for different needs.

@justej

I totally agree with you on the Gary wear. I started off with Salk Sani-Pants that I bought at a medical supply store and they were my go-to for years but I would leak once a week at night before getting better diapers and now Gary wear pants.

The thing is, I was only paying $15 for the Salk Sani-Pants. So jumping up to Gary Wear was a big step.

But return on investment and cost for quality rule out.