diaper/continence aids subscription business?

Archives1

Staff member
Hey guys,

I'm all for convenience and the pandemic has certainly even increased that urge, and I still get stressed when my stock runs out. I was wondering whether any of you currently use (or have used in the past) a subscription kind of model for your continence aids? Any pro's or cons you specifically liked or disliked? No real idea what the pricing is like either.
Ideally I'd like something that's a bit seamless as in my being able to tweak and track everything on an app or something.
Anybody that knows good providers? Would be a nice Xmas present for myself...

As always, thanks guys!
Stay strong and happy holidays, let's get this shit year over with

NorthShore has an "Auto Ship" feature available and they make high quality products. A lot of the other manufacturers and supply companies do this too. I hope something works out for you!

Most if not all companies have auto ship programs. Needs to be set up so you don't run out of products. These can be tweaked to ship a little earlier or later than needed depending on use.

You can also use Amazon to deliver quickly especially if you are a prime member. And I noticed that some of their suppliers also offer discounts with regular shipments.
Ive used Amazon but also bought at Costco if i am there for other necessities.

My usage is hard to predict, so I haven't set up auto ship, but I know Northshore offers a discount (5%, I think) if you use their auto ship.

If you will be trying a product new to you, you can ask for some free samples of different products in different sizes.

I think an auto ship (or subscription program) is the way to go if you have a particular product you like. There are good suggestions here for American companies but I don't know the European market although I would think some company over where you are would be able to help. Yom would get your products at a certain specified time each month (or however often you set it up) and according to the posts up above I think most would offer a savings of a certain percentage! It's well worth checking out I think!