Diaper Bag

Archives1

Staff member
What is everyone using for diaper bags?
As an active male, I'm currently using a lightweight backpack.
It can hold 4 Tena Flex maxi, wipe, cream, etc.

I was thinking about getting a Tactical bag for my next diaper bag.

12ac1afc95a4e57465826397f9d86632.jpg

I have an Osprey Daylight pack. Enough room for 2 Seni Super Plus, a refillable wipe pack, small powder a new disposal bags. It can also fit a hydration bladder which is great.

I guess I elect to call mine a computer bag, no one needs or will know what is in there, it works well my sister-in-law got it for me. It can be packed with enough protection for a day outing

I use a backpack or school bag I use it for many things like diapers fold up raincoat and shopping bags and phone charger and keys etc.

I typically use a computer bag during the week and if I don't have that with me the wife will put what I need in her purse.

I use a messenger satchel atm. It was made by a company called dad gear and it was great for carrying my supplies. Unfortunately they went out of business 😩. Been thinking about a tactical type cross body bag like the one you have pictured for my next bag as well.

I just keep a gym bag in the car, and extra supplies in my desk at work. I usually wear a sweatshirt or windbreaker and can hide a brief under my arm inside that while going from the car to a bathroom, if I have to change while out and about.