Devrom versus Nullo for odor control

Archives1

Staff member
I switched from Nullo (tablets) to Devrom (chewables) a couple months ago and Devrom works amazing. They're both considered internal deodorant and they both work but the Devrom literally eliminates any odors from bladder/bowel incontinence.
In my opinion, managing odor is the single biggest challenge in regards to living with incontinence. Combine odor control, a quality discreet diaper and anyone can leave the house and have absolutely no issues whatsoever.
Curious how many others take it daily and their results?

I use to use nullo for urinary but with the disposable diapers having odor neutralizing these days I stopped using nullo

I can second this, Devrom works incredibly well particularly for bowel incontinence odors. I will add that I also use a psyllium/miralax combo 2 x's daily and this plus Devrom and a good diaper plastic pant - issues are undetectable. I deal with bowel incontinence daily - this really is a game changer to your point. I can go about my day and just simply not worry about it - as many of you know this is a huge deal. Thanks for bringing this up CES97!!

@Anxiety - So sorry that I didn't even Goggle Dr. Goggle - but what is that exactly? How well does it work for you? Applicable for male or female? - Pam

I do not know how well it works, it was for male and female. It is suppose to cut down on body odor and urine and deck odors. It was a pill you take.