Deals

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone come across any Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Holiday specials on supplies? Please share them.

I got an email from carewell.com this morning. Looks like they've got both individual sale items and 35% off first recurring supplies order.

UK Folks - The usual supplier I use, Nappies R Us (https://www.nru.co.uk/) have got decent savings - 10-15% off per case which has saved me around £10 a case on the premium products. Be warned - let's just say they don't just appeal to incontinent folks but they're the only people I've found to get the premium US brands from (Rearz/Tykables/Megamax etc). Really wish they did the high capacity ones on their regular site but there we go. C'est la vie.

Rather depressingly, with all the inflation, the savings are more in line with what prices used to be like! Still, have got three cases of the ones I use when I'm out. Decided to cut costs by using the DryLife Slip Super with boosters around the house and hoping my stock of premium products will last me for a few months. With the physio costs (which have also just gone up!) I think the days of exclusively using premium products will be a thing of the past alas. Also, as I'm going out a bit more now, I find I'm getting through the premium ones at a faster rate. I'm really hoping I won't still be needing such a big level of protection next year but if I do will definitely save up more for Black Friday as it takes money to save money and all that.

As always - I just wish it was possible to get satisfactorily levels of protection from normal places at sensible prices. I live in hope that one day that will be a reality!

The bedwetting store, and some others are offering "black Friday" deals.
It won't hurt to ask these companies for a discount.
HAVE A SAFE THANKSGIVING!

Here's another one I got today - 15% off $50 or more purchase at hdis.com with code SAVE15BF.
Happy Thanksgiving!