Crinklez

Archives1

Staff member
I cant believe i actually bought a pack of these but the astronaut ones arent that bad look wise. They are supposed to be the same as betterdry but i like them better. They feel better and dont leak. Ive been searching for something that doesnt leak and these are the ones. Now to convince my supplier to get them. I can get past the silly design for peace of mind.

I like the rearz rebel diapers. They are great quality. As for crinklz they make the betterdry diapers as well for people who need them but dont care for designs. I have used alot of the different design diapers. I like bambino diapers (they make solid white ones too) they are a great quality, but I had to stop using them as I fall in between their large and medium sizes. Right now I prefer using the megamax diapers.

I recently got a sample of the crinklz but haven’t tried them yet. I don’t care for the childish designs but if there a good diaper I may also find a design that isn’t too flashy, at least for night time use. The diapers that are aimed at the abdl life style people have been touted as some of the most absorbent out there so what the heck might as well give them a shot. It’s not like I walk around in just a diaper ever anyway!! I’m sure my wife would get a kick out of them!!

Let me know if they are more absorbent then the megamax. Stomach and side sleeper It would be good to have one that will do the job at night without boosters added. Tyvm.

JRpoorman I can tell ya they aren't as good as the megamax at all. They are good but not that good. Plus if you have to do alot of walking around for work or you sweat alot at work then they crinklz/betterdry diapers also fall apart really easy and clump up.

Thanks for the info. I need to place an order tonight or tomorrow. Sad that companies charge premium pricing but can’t engineer there stuff to work the way people need them to.
Night all. Sleep well 😊