ConsumerLab.com tests supplements

Archives1

Staff member
Since we have had lots of conversations about supplements, I thought I would recommend ConsumerLab.com .

It's their mission to buy and test all kinds of supplements, drugs, health foods, even COVID masks and test them for what they contain, how they perform, and their prices. They operate much like "Consumer Reports" in that they take no advertising revenue, so they require a membership fee. I think it costs about $45/year or something like that.

I have been a member for many years, and it has been a lifesaver for me. It can be frightening to see the bad stuff that they find in the products they test. They not only test the products and compare them to each other; they provide volumes of case studies and trial results from all over the world about different diseases and health conditions.

We have been discussing Omega-3 on another thread. I wish I could copy and paste their report here, but that's not allowed, and even if it were allowed, the amount of data is enormous!

Anyway, I hope you can become a member and get the answers you need before you buy something that could actually harm you. Some of the fish oils they tested were rancid/oxidized and had high levels of heavy metals.

As far as supplements go, wanted to let you know about a company I'm associated with. Merry Christmas!
Our Mission is Simple
To Help People Get Healthy, And Stay Healthy Without Having To Spend A Fortune To Do It.

One supplement that I was taking for a bit but was to expensive for long term was Alpha Brain. Joe Rogan owns part of the company. It is a nootropic. I was only taking one tablet a day and saw my want for productivity go up.

There are on their nootropic on the market that I am looking into because the new medication I am on has me sleeping all the time and I want my focus back.