Confused about this site

Archives1

Staff member
I wrote two different posts and both were rejected because of profanity! There was no profanity in the post so I am bewildered of why it is saying that? I do mention tip of my penis and if that is profane heaven help us!

So what I was asking is if there was any suggestions about how to deal with a constant irritated and read penis tip that I think is caused by the constant dampness of the diapers I have to wear and wanted to hear from someone about that condition please and thank you

Are you using any kind of barrier cream? I (and a lot of people) use zinc oxide cream (diaper rash ointment) and have not had to deal with what you are describing. Good luck.

Thank you I'll give anything a try.. have been a little miffed at my urologist who seems to blow the condition off.. and sorry if I didn't mention it in the original post I thought all these were dealing with prostate removal and not incontinence in general which I realize now.. still don't understand their rejection for profanity in my first two posts?? Because in another thread I saw the word s h i t and thought that rather strange?? Anyway it's good to have a forum to check on

If you ask what the problem was, the admin, I'm sure, will look into it and get back to you. I know I've seen some stuff on here that seemed to be inappropriate, and it remains for a while. I'm guessing that the task of administering a site such as this one falls to a person who also has other responsibilities. I know I wouldn't be able to do it.

Hello rd0077,

the moisture certainly also has to do with it - but it can also be friction.
That may sound stupid now - but you may try to lay him upward in the diaper for a while. The diaper will not work as well in this case, but the pressure is not so strong.

Pressure + wetness are twice as bad. Another alternative would be to switch to a condom urinal for some time.

"have been a little miffed at my urologist who seems to blow the condition off."

Another case of a urologist who doesn't seem to take issues seriously. I just don't get why these doctors went into a speciality where they don't take their patients seriously.

Does anyone have a thought about why this happens?

stuart said:
"have been a little miffed at my urologist who seems to blow the condition off."

Another case of a urologist who doesn't seem to take issues seriously. I just don't get why these doctors went into a speciality where they don't take their patients seriously.

Not many doctors graduate at the top of their class. That means that half are at the bottom, and half are at the top. :(

MezaJarJarBinks said:
stuart said:

Not many doctors graduate at the top of their class. That means that half are at the bottom, and half are at the top. :(

It seems to be that as a group, Urologist don't seem to have much empathy for their patients.

stuart said:
MezaJarJarBinks said:
stuart said:

It seems to be that as a group, Urologist don't seem to have much empathy for their patients.
Mine was wonderful. But I heard recently that he retired!