Comparision Chart

Archives1

Staff member
So I'm still pretty new to this and I have been researching what works best for me. I have been buying supplies from Amazon since I have an Amazon Prime account and so I can have the pull ups sent to an Amazon locker near my house so my nosy 20 something son doesn't ask embarrassing questions.

I've narrowed it down to four different ones that I don't mind wearing. So I made a chart comparing them to help me decide. Hopefully you can click on the image to actually see it:cool:

4deb919b59fd20c2953ff4a0f23f1896.png

I rated them on comfort before comparing the prices and was amused to see how price directly correlates with comfort. So I'll probably go with the Abenas unless I'm short on cash when I'll switch to the Tenas.

I'm not sure how helpful this will be since they're all for my size and single packs (so I can hide them better from my nosy son), also shipping is less/rolled into the base price with Prime. However this does give a rough idea what is out there.

I can tell you for me the best so far are the Abena. I just bought 4 bags of these because the fit, feel and work great. To me the Northshore GoSupreme was too bulky and the padding seem to break down a lot after extended wear. The Tranquilty were good but they just fit a little snug on me despite being my size. As for the Tena's, don't waste your money. They seem to be cheaply made to me and they don't have the comfortably or capacity to hold anything. Just saying. If you can afford it, I say go with Abena. By far the best I have tried to date.

Squander said:
So I'm still pretty new to this and I have been researching what works best for me. I have been buying supplies from Amazon since I have an Amazon Prime account and so I can have the pull ups sent to an Amazon locker near my house so my nosy 20 something son doesn't ask embarrassing questions.

I've narrowed it down to four different ones that I don't mind wearing. So I made a chart comparing them to help me decide. Hopefully you can click on the image to actually see it:cool:

4deb919b59fd20c2953ff4a0f23f1896.png

I rated them on comfort before comparing the prices and was amused to see how price directly correlates with comfort. So I'll probably go with the Abenas unless I'm short on cash when I'll switch to the Tenas.

I'm not sure how helpful this will be since they're all for my size and single packs (so I can hide them better from my nosy son), also shipping is less/rolled into the base price with Prime. However this does give a rough idea what is out there.

Just a reminder that NorthShore GoSupreme are cheaper on our site at NorthShore.com and at checkout you can select to have delivered to any FedEx pickup locations like Walgreens.

@NorthShoreAdam yes, but does that include shipping? That always seems to be where the rub is, so to speak.

Thanks for the chart, great job.
Adam, I just saw you are at Northshore. I really like your company and have to tell you the mega max briefs are incredible. Completely dry in AM. No underpad. Excellent. The new colors for the light supreme briefs are a nice touch and the briefs work pretty well but I have found that in the front when wet I have had the padding fall apart a few times. No leaks, just unusual.
Thanks for having a great team and products. I started ordering a few months ago and very happy so far.

Squander said:
@NorthShoreAdam yes, but does that include shipping? That always seems to be where the rub is, so to speak.

Currently, we have free shipping on orders over $50 in Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana. Typically, even with the shipping it will be cheaper on our site, as long as you purchase more than a bag or two, depending on the item.

We do also have the 5% discount for Auto-Ship and other occasional coupons we send out that are only valid our site.

We are also working on options to get faster and cheaper delivery on our site. We expect that over time, we'll make progress on both fronts.

jrpoorman said:
Thanks for the chart, great job.
Adam, I just saw you are at Northshore. I really like your company and have to tell you the mega max briefs are incredible. Completely dry in AM. No underpad. Excellent. The new colors for the light supreme briefs are a nice touch and the briefs work pretty well but I have found that in the front when wet I have had the padding fall apart a few times. No leaks, just unusual.
Thanks for having a great team and products. I started ordering a few months ago and very happy so far.

Thanks for the great feedback. I'm glad our new products were able to make an improvement for you.

@Squander I have a 24 year old son still at home. He asked about all the deliveries. I just said it was medical stuff. I don't think that he will ask again, cheers Phil

I used to worry about my neighbors asking but the above company is gracious enough to be discreet with shipping. Thanks for that. The neighbor in the next building over had to carry a case of my briefs up from his building last week because our fedex or ups guy apparently can’t read the very large building number. That’s the 3rd time I have had to go looking for my orders. May have to call them.

I’ve used north shore a good bit, wellness briefs, and Abena m4s. I find the arenas to be the best for counter comfort as well as capacity. The north shore are alright but are stiffer and less comfortable. The wellness fit very well but do not have the capacity. I like to get 8+ hours out of a diaper which for me fortunately works as I never get any kind of rashes or irritations from being wet. Dry 24/7s hold the most by far but are very thick and very expensive.