Coming to peace with something

Archives1

Staff member
I ordered a case of crinklz. As you all know I’ve worn them before. But I think I will make these my main diaper. Screw the design. They work. Let’s just hope i never have to suddenly go to the hospital. Hahah. I’ve got some supremes as backups for that type of situation but yea.

They are very absorbent as far as I know. I know from research that a lot of the ABDL diapers are the most absorbent ones, except for maybe Molicare which makes you feel like you are wearing cardboard. NorthShore Megamax are pretty absorbent too and have no design, but I feel like Rearz Safari absorb more than them. I have slept quite a few nights wearing a Safari, and they are comfortable too. I never thought I would be wearing printed diapers at 45 years old, but I never thought I would be incontinent and ABDL diapers would be the better ones available. A good compromise is ABU Simples which are just white, I wear them a lot and they hold a lot, and Rearz Rebels which are masculine looking with the skulls and crossbones.

Unfortunately MegaMax do not fit me right. I leak horribly with them. I need something that I can buy through my medical supply guy so I can bill partially to Medicaid. I cannot do this with rearz. The crinklz are the most comfortable diaper I have ever tried and fit perfectly. Xp medical just introduced a new diaper. I’m hopefully getting a sample of those next week to try out.

Good for you, no leaks makes for a better quality of every day life.
Women were and still are told to wear clean nice undies be what if we were hit by a car and had to go the hospital.
So evey day i dont get it by a car and go the hospital i feel mildly triumphant at the end of the day nothing happened!

justej said:
Unfortunately MegaMax do not fit me right. I leak horribly with them. I need something that I can buy through my medical supply guy so I can bill partially to Medicaid. I cannot do this with rearz. The crinklz are the most comfortable diaper I have ever tried and fit perfectly. Xp medical just introduced a new diaper. I’m hopefully getting a sample of those next week to try out.
I have a problem with Megamax because they don’t fit around my hips as well as others do.

I don’t know if either of you have tried Forsite AM/PM or their Mary Jane adult diapers... I’ve come to rely on them this past 16 months for my night diaper since back surgery has left me totally night incontinent and most wet in the daytime. They hold a hell of a lot and are very comfortable... paired with a good cover any I’ve found them very hard to beat.

Visleguy said:
I don’t know if either of you have tried Forsite AM/PM or their Mary Jane adult diapers... I’ve come to rely on them this past 16 months for my night diaper since back surgery has left me totally night incontinent and most wet in the daytime. They hold a hell of a lot and are very comfortable... paired with a good cover any I’ve found them very hard to beat.
I have thought about trying them, I read somewhere that they were good. I like the design too.

They are too expensive. Especially with the added shipping costs from Canada. And it appears they run small.

I don’t know about running small as I try my best to find XL diapers when I can (52+) waist but these work really well for me.. I didn’t think about the cross border costs as it’s normally bad coming my way.

I haven't tried crinklz but if they work for you that's a good thing I don't support the ab/dl lifestyle it's just not my thing but they did help bring better diapers to the market

@justej Just so you know, Crinklz and Better Dry are exactly the same product. Crinklz just had ABDL prints added and costs more. Same material, same cut, same sizing, same absorbancy, same tapes, same leak barrier, same elastics, etc, etc.

Thanks MSU. That’s helpful info. They make a great brief and if they are the same and BetterDry is less money. That is Excellent.
I think everyone can appreciate less cost and still getting a great product.
Jim

Hey, if it works, it works. My wife lightly teases me when I order Crinklz. I don't do it often due to price. They do fit me way better than any other diaper.

lorumipsum said:
Hey, if it works, it works. My wife lightly teases me when I order Crinklz. I don't do it often due to price. They do fit me way better than any other diaper.
That is the way I feel about Rearz Rebels and Safaris also. They work well for me. I have never tried Crinklz.

@caseywor I honestly wouldn't mind trying those. Price kills me. I won't pay over 2$ a diaper. Just too cheap!

lorumipsum said:
@caseywor I honestly wouldn't mind trying those. Price kills me. I won't pay over 2$ a diaper. Just too cheap!
I understand that. I really need to see if the non-ABDL diapers are better now.